WORKSHOP ASSISTANT – Temp to Perm – Immediate Start – Full Time
Hales Group are delighted to be supporting our specialist client in Bungay with another exciting role.
As a Workshop Assistant you will be completing various tasks to maintain, repair, restore components. Some tasks are repetitive but require meticulous attention to detail, and high standard delivery of work.
The duties of the Workshop Assistant will include but not be limited to;
* Polishing, soldering, assembly, cutting, blasting
* Use of various tools and machinery
* Other tasks as instructed
Suitable candidates will possess;
* Previous dexterous assembly work
* Excellent attention to detail
* An exceptional work ethic
* Previous experience of machine work
* Immediate start – temp to perm
* £NMW/NLW per hour
* Work is between Monday and Friday
Why work through Hales Group?
All of our Consultants are committed and qualified in what they do and have been operating in Lowestoft for many years. We treat candidates as our customers and try to find the right job solution for you. Hales Group offer all temporary workers; holiday pay, expenses scheme, personal accident insurance and pension scheme.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.