Role: Senior Financial Adviser / Wealth Manager
Status: Permanent full time (Or Self-Employed option available)
Salary: £60 – 70 k + uncapped commission 100k OTE
Our client is one of the most exciting companies in Financial Services in the UK. They are associated with the most well-known, most respected and fastest-growing firm in the sector in the country. This is a small and agile firm with a big firm’s strength, a growth company but without the bureaucracy. They are seeking a self-motivated and Senior Financial Adviser to combine the servicing and developing of an existing client bank with the ability to develop new clients using their business development strategies.
* Working with an existing portfolio of private clients, based around North London and the Home Counties, you will be responsible for delivering a pro-active and outstanding customer experience to these clients.
* Your objective will be to develop additional opportunities within these clients. This includes selling through the family generations, gaining referrals, building introducer relationships and acquiring introductions into centers of influence.
* You will also run client servicing events to further develop your client portfolio. You will be provided with practical business development support including your own marketing budget.
* You will be given high quality pre-and post-sales support. You will have the benefit of working with well-trained people using proven processes and the latest technology.
* They will support you to win big cases and will ensure that those client cases are processed efficiently and effectively. That enables you to focus all of your time on client servicing/revenue generating activities without being burdened with excessive administration.
* Experience in business development (corporate market)
* Fully Diploma Level 4 qualified and have a proven sales track record
* Ideally you have experience with an IFA firm and understand how that ‘client servicing’ model works.
* You have overachieved in previous sales/advisor roles
* You can demonstrate that you are very proactive, dynamic, ambitious and aspire to a certain lifestyle for yourself and your family
* You may have IHT or pensions experience which would be an advantage
* You would like the opportunity to take a significant leap forward in your earning capacity. You will be provided with a very attractive income structure that enables you to take significant progressive steps forward in your earing capacity.
* You want to be self-sufficient while having a supporting structure behind you so you can reach your full potential.
* You are able to build up rapport with clients both face to face and on the phone.
* You very self-motivated and are able to work effectively with limited management oversight.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Senior Financial Adviser in this company, contact Lorna Ballard on 01438 741 833 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 7 days then thank you for your application however, we will not be pursing your application further.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.