Registered Manager needed in Norwich for a specialist mental health residential service.
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 16:30 (flexible)
This established service provides clients with high quality and effective support to adults who have mental health issues. The home offers a warm and friendly environment where staff and residents are treated like family. The staff is passionate and dedicated to empowering their clients to regain their confidence and skills for independent living.
The Role: As the Registered Manager you will:
* Promote a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care. Ensure the home meets all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
* Ensure the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically and efficiently.
* Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support lead and develop the team.
The Person: The successful Registered Manager will have the following skills and experiences:
* Strong previous managerial experience within a mental health service Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills
* NVQ level 5
* Excellent understanding of the all regulations in relation to care homes including CQC standards and have the skills to ensure that these are met and maintained RMA in Management/equivalent
* Experience and understanding of psychiatric disorders and the Mental Health Act 1983.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Brygida on 07894 587 889 or APPLY now!
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.