Production Operator – Permanent – Full time – £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Production Operator based in Eye, Suffolk. You will be required to complete the day to day operations of the shift team objectives in order to achieve maximum output, whilst maintaining the highest levels of safety.
Hours of work: Shift work – Days, Nights and BH Mondays.
Main duties include:
* Operation of the Distributed Control System (DCS)
* Investigate plant problems alongside the PTL/SCE, identify solutions and undertake routine and non-routine maintenance
* Prepare and present technical reports, maintaining appropriate records within recognised systems
* Complete accurate and concise shift handover, ensuring all relevant parties are updated on plant operating conditions
* Complete pre-start checks, commissioning and de-commissioning activities to meet operations
* Assist the authorised person in the preparation of safety documents, including the isolation and de-isolation
* Operate plant and equipment in accordance with operational procedures
* Assist and cover the Fuel Operators role as required
* Supervise other production staff and contracted personnel as directed by PTL/SCE
* Adhere to the SHE Management System at all times
Key requirements include:
* A time served recognised apprenticeship
* SHE qualification, i.e. IOSH, NEBOSH
* Minimum of 2 years in the power utility sector or similar process industry
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Competent level of IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call 01379 642276 and ask for Emily King
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.