Hales Group are currently recruiting for an Invoice Clerk to start ASAP for our successful client based in on the outskirts of Cambridge.
The position is 5 days per week and the working hours are 09.00am – 17.00pm.This is a temporary role, to cover staff holidays, but with the possibility to go permanent.
The ideal candidate will need to have Accounts/Administration experience.
Duties will include:
* Assisting with the general Admin and Accounts.
* Issuing invoices
* Check payments and credits
* Maintaining customer records
* Data entry
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel
* Attention to detail
* Admin experience
* Confident telephone manor
* Knowledge of Opera software would be an advantage
For more information please call Laura in our Bury branch on 01284 767979.
Please note, due to the high number of applications, if you have not been contacted within seven days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.