Hales Group Norwich are looking for an experienced machine minder to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
You will be working in a production setting, following strict guidelines whilst labelling chocolate products to the client’s specifications.
You will ideally come from a machine minding background and be able to feed, load and carry out machine minding duties.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Strictly following Health & Safety whilst on site
* Adhering to security and site safety rules whilst wearing the correct PPE
* Machine minding, Preparing and labelling products to strict specifications
* Basic knowledge of food hygiene practices
What we are looking for:
* Due to the nature of the role it would be ideal that you have at least two years machine minding expirence
* You will have good knowledge food hygiene standards
* You will have the ability to be flexible with working hours and work in a team environment
Pay, Benefits and hours / shifts:
* £9.50 to £10ph
* 4 on 4 off shift patterns
* 6am – 7pm with 2 x 30min breaks
* Mileage paid in form of tax relief
* Weekly PAYE direct into your bank account
* Use of our timesheet function app, making timesheets a quick and easy process, no loose bits of paper!
These roles will go permanent for the right candidates and full-time hours are always offered.
To apply, please contact Natalie Hales, Hales group Norwich
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.