An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director of Clinical Services with relevant experience within mental health services, to join our client based in Diss.
As a Director of Clinical Services you will be working for one of UK’s leading health care providers.
As a Director of Clinical Services your day to day duties include:
* Responsibility for the implementation of effective clinical interventions and ensuring that the treatments are designed to enhance the operation and quality of clinical services which is aligned to best practice.
* Promote an affective working relationship across the multidisciplinary team and be a point of contact for all family.
* Support and encourage a safe and efficient discharge that meets the patients’ pathway and needs.
* Supporting the hospital director and acting up in their absence
* Manages and develops a highly skilled and motivated workforce. Ensuring that all staff are encouraged to work within their career pathway and develop professionally where possible.
* Links with local universities and HEI’s to build a pipeline of Nurses and Therapists into the hospital including, where appropriate, to carry out seminars / lectures and recruitment campaigns to raise the profile of the hospital.
* As part of the Senior Management team will carry out on-call duties as directed by the Hospital Director.
Education and Skills:
* Registered with the NMC, HCPC or Social Work England
* Recognised post-registration qualification, with full membership / accreditation of a relevant professional institution and evidence of continuous professional development
* Detailed understanding of statutory regulations
* Leadership and decision making skills
* Proactive and creative
* Ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously in a high dynamic environment
* High level of integrity and boundaries
* Experience of working at managerial level within mental health environment, minimum 2 years working as a Ward Manager or equivalent
* Experience of managing clinical budget
* Strong background within leadership and people management
* Experience of leading, implementing and reviewing quality initiative in a related environment
* Strong track record of innovation
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.