Hales Group Norwich are excited to be working on an exclusive basis with one of our clients based in North Norwich.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Flexo Casemaker Operative to develop their skills and become an integral part of the business.
Our candidate would need to come from a packaging background and understand the core principles of the role on a 360 level.
Job spec, Duties and requirements
* Set and operate 3 colour casemakers.
* Producing a range of corrugated packaging for large blue-chip clients nationally.
* Quality control.
* Working a day shift.
* Experience in using a FLT.
Salary and Benefits
* £13PH + enhanced overtime rates.
* Company will be willing to assist in relocation costs.
* On site free parking.
* Company pension scheme.
* Working for a family independently owned business.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis and is immediately available for the right candidate.
To apply, please contact Hanna Fairweather, Hales group Norwich
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.