Boiler Engineer / Fitter, £28,000 – £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Engineering company based on the outskirts of Brandon
* Based in a busy workshop, duties include refurbishing, servicing, repair and maintenance of water boilers and heating machinery
* Responsible for managing your own workload
* Ensuring that spare parts are stocked and ordered
* Keeping workshop clean and tidy and ensuring a safe working environment
* Previous experience within similar role
* Knowledge of water boilers would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding, successful business based in Thetford as an administrator in this varied role.
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to Daniel.email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensuring that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.