ACCOUNT HANDLER – LOWESTOFT – FULL TIME AND PERMANENT – £17.5K TO £20K dep on exp
Hales Group are delighted to be supporting our friendly, professional accountancy client who are looking for an individual who is ready to progress!! They are looking for an individual who is either partially qualified or fully qualified in accountancy who is driven and passionate.
You will have already gained experience within an accounting environment, and ideally be qualified or working towards completion of your AAT qualification. Our client are focussed on using the latest technology available, so experience of cloud accounting products such as Xero, Receipt Bank and Futrli would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will undertake and support the team with daily, weekly and monthly financial tasks which enable the smooth and effective running of our clients’ businesses.
* Carry out book keeping tasks (bank reconciliations, purchase / sales invoices, etc) for clients
* Preparation of quarterly VAT returns for clients and submit to Senior/Manager for review
* Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns
* Provide support to clients via telephone, email etc
* Liaise with clients where required
* Ensure electronic client files are complete and fully maintained
* Returning client records
* Build positive relationships with clients in day to day work
* Promote the services of the business to clients and potential clients
* Communicate effectively with others in the team
* Work collaboratively with colleagues in order to meet the objectives of the business
* Contribute to team meetings and put forward ideas and feedback in order to improve ways of working
* To assist with training of trainee members of staff.
* Undertake any other tasks that may be reasonably requested
* Implement the policies and procedures set out in the Employment Handbook
* Full time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
* £17.5k – £20k per annum depending on experience
* Permanent role
* Excellent conditions and benefits
If you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria, please call Roberta at our Hales Group branch in Lowestoft on 01502 582000, alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.